After the punch seen around the world involving a "rebellious" teenager and an "angry" cop, Smokey Fontaine has developed the Black Citizen's Guide to Police Confontation. Read on and find out the first six suggestions for ways to protect ya' neck when dealing with the police.
1. Think carefully about your words, movement, body language and emotions.
2. Don’t get into an argument with the police.
3. Remember, anything you say or do can be used against you.
4. Keep your hands where the police can see them.
5. Don’t run. Don’t touch any police officer.
6. Don’t resist even if you believe you are innocent.