This year, Barack Obama celebrates his birthday in the White House as president of the United States. But, Michelle Obama and the first kids will be hard-pressed to find the right present for the commander in chief who has everything. The Root readers recommend a few gift ideas for the POTUS as he turns the big 4-8.
1. A protective shield that keeps the haters at bay …
2. The ability to say, publicly, "Bitch Please" when Congress starts talking nonsense.
3. Enough Beer for him to pass out to everyone in America so that he can fix the race problem.
4. A gift certificate to Five Guys.
5. Tattoo which reads "The fundamentals of our economy are strong. Thanks John."
Read more gift suggestions for Obama on Twitter.