Like Vogue, the New York Times has apparently caught booty fever. They think booty is their ally. But, while they merely adapted to booty fever, we were born in it. Molded by it.
Again, we've always appreciated booty. We've been in booty's corner for as long as booty existed. To us, there's no better place to be than booty's corner. Because we love booty. So much so that here's 25 more booties deserving of all-time recognition on top of last week's list.
24. Catya Washington
23. Eve. (Not "Eve the rapper." But "Eve the first woman on Earth." Although there's no visual proof of Eve's booty, we know Adam started reciting scripture the first time he saw her naked, so she must have been holding.)
22. That woman who read the original list, shared it on Facebook, and had at least seventeen different people say "You should have been on this list too!"
21. Kim Fields
20. Everyone in that Nelly Miss Applebottom Contest show that aired on VH1 a decade ago and hasn't been seen on TV or online anywhere since
19. Anansa Sims
18. Aunt Jemina
17. Farrah Franklin
16. That woman on Penn Ave last year who your girl caught you staring at and started to get mad until she looked herself, said "Damn!" aloud, and started gawking with you
15. Miss Twerksum
14. That woman who was working at Banana Republic in the summer of 2005 that made you make so many trips to the store that you ended up getting a Banana Republic card that messed up your credit, ultimately teaching you big booties will mess up your credit
13. Maliah Michel
12. Cherokee D'Ass
11. Whoever that was in the Wanksta video
10. Angela Bassett
9. Whoever the hell that was on screen for like 1.2 seconds in that Verizon commercial from 2007
8. Michelle Tucker
7. Tyra Banks
5. My wife
4. Esther Baxter
3. Melyssa Ford
2. Whoever inspired Uncle Luke to create "I Wanna Rock."
1. Bria Myles