President Vladimir TrumPutin wants to be such a tough hard-ass that he keeps picking fights even when there are none. Currently the U.S. is beefing with Mexico. Mexico? We loved Mexico prior to TrumPutin’s reign. Now Mexico hates us because of this dumb-ass wall that no one wants.
On Thursday the president unveiled his first budget blueprint, and because he really wants to beef up defense (so he can pay for all the wars he surely plans to start), he’s proposing $54 billion in cuts to non-defense-related federal programs.
According to CNN, TrumPutin plans to cut or cut off funding entirely to several agencies, including arts, public broadcasting and development groups, to offset the cost of increased spending with Defense, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs.
Although Congress will have the final say and some proposed cuts are considered dead on arrival, CNN has provided a list of departments that would face drastic cuts under the president’s proposed budget.
• Health and Human Services, the department responsible for implementing Obamacare and its proposed repeal, would face a $12.6 billion cut—a 16.2 percent decrease.
• Environmental Protection Agency: $2.6 billion, or 31.4 percent.
• State Department: $11 billion, or 28.7 percent.
• Labor Department: $2.5 billion, or 20.7 percent.
• Agriculture Department: $5 billion, or 20.7 percent.
• US Army Corps of Engineers: $1 billion, a 16.3 percent cut.
• Other double-digit cuts include Commerce at 15.7 percent; Education at 13.5 percent; Housing and Urban Development at 13.2 percent; Transportation at 12.7 percent and Interior at 11.7 percent.
Under the proposed budget, TrumPutin, who clearly hates the arts and all the cultural enrichment that they provide, plans to eliminate the National Endowment for the Arts, the National Endowment for the Humanities and the Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
Read more at CNN for the full list of agencies that TrumPutin wants to destroy.