People were up in arms over licensing hair braiders, but maybe it is a good idea. Veronica Carter of Greensboro got her hair braided. While she liked the braids, she didn't like the migraine and antibiotic-resistant infection she got from the experience, landing her in the emergency room twice. The migraine was definitely from the too-tight braids. Doctors also think she may have contracted methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), an infection caused by a strain of staph bacteria that is resistant to antibiotics commonly used to treat ordinary staph infections. Looks like licensing is actually needed. Dying for braids is not a good look, pun intended.

Read more at digtriad.com.