terry crews
-
Terry Crews Signs With New Talent Agency After Dropping WME
Actor Terry Crews has found a new talent agency to represent him after dropping William Morris Endeavor amid allegations that one of its employees, Adam Venit, sexually assaulted him at a Hollywood party last year. Deadline reports that Crews has now signed with United Talent Agency. Crews filed a lawsuit against WME, Venit and 25…
-
Judge of Characters: What Happens When You Silence the Silence Breakers?
Time magazine shocked us all when it named several women and men who spoke out against sexual assault as its Person of the Year. The editors labeled the brave souls “the Silence Breakers.” But in addition to noticing Taylor Swift on the cover, I couldn’t help seeing that the cover lacked Tarana Burke, the founder…
-
Time Magazine Names ‘the Silence Breakers’ Its Person of the Year
Time’s Person of the Year isn’t a single person but a movement. On Wednesday, the magazine announced that “the silence breakers”—the victims of sexual harassment and assault who have come forward to tell their stories—had earned the distinction of being its Person of the Year for 2017. Time Editor-in-Chief Edward Felsenthal told the Today show…
-
Terry Crews Files a Lawsuit Against Adam Venit, WME for Sexual Assault
Updated Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2017, 4:50 p.m. EST: Shortly after publishing this, I tweeted that I personally believe Terry Crews should also sue William Morris Endeavor for turning a blind eye to Venit’s bullshit and not openly addressing it until Crews went public with his story. Crews responded to my tweet and said that WME…
-
Man Who Allegedly Sexually Assaulted Terry Crews Back at Work After 1-Month Suspension
Because no one cares about black people, not even when they say they have been sexually assaulted, WME exec Adam Venit was allowed to return to work Monday at the Beverly Hills entertainment agency after serving a one-month suspension related to allegations of sexual assault lodged against him by actor Terry Crews. Venit was demoted…
-
Terry Crews Talks Hollywood Sexual Assault on Good Morning America: ‘I Will Not Be Shamed’
Terry Crews spoke in detail about the sexual assault he says he endured at the hands of Hollywood agent Adam Venit in an interview with Good Morning America’s Michael Strahan on Wednesday. Crews said that Venit, who is currently on leave as head of the motion picture department at William Morris Endeavor, grabbed his “junk”…
-
Terry Crews Filed a Sexual Assault Report With the Los Angeles Police Department: Report
Terry Crews reportedly walked into a Los Angeles police station early Wednesday afternoon and filed a report about an alleged sexual assault, which could lead to an actual investigation into statements Crews made in early October about being sexually assaulted by a Hollywood executive at a party. On the heels of many women coming forward…
-
Man Who Allegedly Groped Actor Terry Crews Identified as William Morris Executive Adam Venit: Report
When actor Terry Crews revealed in a series of tweets Oct. 10 that he, too, had been the victim of a sexual predator in Hollywood, he never identified the “high level” executive he said groped his private parts at a party in full view of his wife. We now have a reported name for that…
-
What the Obamas Have to Say About Harvey Weinstein
As the fallout from the long-suppressed story of Harvey Weinstein’s alleged predatory sexual abuse continues, the Obamas have spoken out. In a statement released late Tuesday, former President Barack Obama also spoke on behalf of his wife, Michelle. Weinstein had not only donated millions of dollars to the Democratic Party but had also hosted fundraisers…

