Illustration for article titled Two-Year-Old Dies After Ingesting Methadone

Sad news. Two-year-old Masia Wright is dead after his father's girlfriend left a sippy cup with methadone on a dresser.


Ernest Wright, Masia's father, says that Dana Anderson, his girlfriend, would never intentionally hurt his child and that it was purely an accident. Anderson has been charged with manslaughter, and bail has been set for $1 million.

Read the rest of this story on BV Black Spin. Or watch a news report from News 4 Jax.

Share This Story

Get our newsletter