Pangea3, as part of Thomson Reuters, seeks a corporate attorney to work in its legal outsourcing services department.
This AVP/VP Corporate Legal Services, will be responsible for the following:
* Direct and manage within our India facilities client engagements involving contract drafting, contract summarizations/abstractions and contract management and M&A due diligence.
* Teach junior corporate lawyers industry specific terms of art, business practices, and sophisticated contract drafting skills.
* Ensure that all work product generated by the teams are client ready and meets highest U.S. and international standards.
* Ensure that the team managers lead multiple projects simultaneously while meeting stringent turn-around time expectations and billable hour limitations.
* Support business development activities, including participating in client phone calls and meetings.
* Participate in the budgeting and line of business profitability targets and analysis
* Compliance and leadership of the employee appraisal program for all department team members.
In other news: Georgia Teacher Strips Naked, Roams Halls.