by Michael Dawson onJanuary 6, 2009
How will black voters react if Obama retains the lead in delegates, popular votes, states won, and money raised, but the superdelegates give Clinton the nomination?
by Amy Tennery onJanuary 6, 2009
2008-Obama appreciates the complexities of the Sixties. Clinton came of age during the era's storms, so why is she running away from it?
by Keith Reed onJanuary 6, 2009
Don't Think Black Voters Won't Vote for McCain
by jimi izrael onJanuary 6, 2009
If you can't speak freely and plainly in church without consequence, where are you free?
by Jack White onJanuary 5, 2009
Is Rev. Jeremiah Wright on the secret payroll of Barack Obama's political opponents?
by Paul Devlin onJanuary 5, 2009
Dear Michelle, can Barack please have a cigarette?
by Melissa Harris-Perry onJanuary 5, 2009
Obama's presidential campaign swallowed him whole and delivered him into Nineveh.
by jimi izrael onJanuary 5, 2009
Time for the old heads to step off.
by Terence Samuel onJanuary 5, 2009
Finally, the Cool One throws a little heat, shows a little fight.
by Marjorie Valbrun onJanuary 5, 2009
Why the Double O's are standing on shaky ground.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
- SEE ALL VIEWS
A Nigerian Nobel laureate wants fans of the late fellow writer to table calls for a posthumous prize.
Experts say that flaws in the system punish poor parents and motivate others to have kids for money.
Race Manners: Maybe your friends' pets are doing you a favor? At least now your social circle can't ignore race.
Show Me the Numbers: Graduation speakers often opt for tough love. Here's what they should say instead.
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.