- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Users will be able to share moving pictures with the popular app starting June 20.
Voting-rights advocates are applauding the decision. But does it mean anything for the long-awaited ruling in Shelby?
- SEE ALL VIEWS
Shelby, which is challenging Section 5, has changed, but voter advocates say work is still needed.
She Matters: A revived story sparks an age-old debate about going to college versus getting married.
Image of the Week: This 15th-century piece depicts an Italian duke as the embodiment of his nickname, "The Moor."
100 Amazing Facts About the Negro: Learn about the most popular annual celebration of black emancipation.
The Root DC
- Lil’ Wayne Music Video Shows Rapper Stomping on American Flag
- Mississippi Booty Doc Charged in 2nd Butt-Injection Death
- Dave Chappelle Returns to the Stage With 13-Date Comedy Tour
- Scholar, Author James Weldon Johnson Was Born On This Day In 1871
- Popular Houston Stripper Suffers Miscarriage While Twerking On Stage?