by Nsenga Burton onMarch 7, 2011
Several members of the chapter at the University of Maryland are alleged to have beaten and severely bruised a former pledge.
July 12, 2010
The issue of homosexuality in our organizations is usually talked about in hush-hush tones. It's more "Do you think that brother/sister is gay?" or "I think that chapter is recruiting gays."
June 11, 2010
But wherever you stand on black fraternities and sororities, I promise you that I will tackle Black Greek subjects with seriousness, humor and, when needed, a bit of absurdity. And you will be entertained.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music
- Face2FaceAfrica Honors Distinguished Africans At 2nd Annual F.A.C.E. List Awards
- No Trace Of North Carolina Family Man Missing Since 2010