by Helena Andrews onFebruary 18, 2011
No, the world does not need another relationship book. (I'm looking at you, Steve Harvey.) But the world does need the commonsense musings of Damon Young and Panama Jackson.
by Kellee Terrell onFebruary 11, 2011
Wondering why your soul mate's so hard to find? Try looking in the mirror first, advise bloggers Damon Young and Panama Jackson, authors of Your Degrees Won't Keep You Warm at Night.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Twitter Decides: Miguel Wins Billboard Awards With Fan Drop Kick! [VIDEO]
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)