August 23, 2012
Hundreds of black women attended a lively discussion on career advice led by news host Tamron Hall.
by Jada F. Smith onMay 28, 2009
Morning news’ failed attempt to grow young.
by Michael E. Ross onJanuary 6, 2009
Now that President-elect Obama has put in place his cabinet and advisers—informed by sensitivities to gender, ethnicity and race—it's plain to see that YG&B isn't just a state of mind; it's becoming a fact of our next national leadership.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music
- Face2FaceAfrica Honors Distinguished Africans At 2nd Annual F.A.C.E. List Awards
- No Trace Of North Carolina Family Man Missing Since 2010