October 17, 2012
This week on The Confab: Join Staff Writer Jenée Desmond-Harris and Associate Editor Brett Johnson as they chat with The Root 100 honoree Danielle Moodie-Mills about how the mission to expand what it means to be black links her environmental and LGBT advocacy. Plus: Jay-Z and Bey as role models?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The agency's missteps give the GOP a new way to fight the Affordable Care Act.
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt