by Farai Chideya onJune 27, 2012
Some moms stay home, some are CEOs, but class and politics make either option impossible for many.
by DeNeen Brown onMay 7, 2010
The first lady’s all about work-life balance. But for one working mother/journalist, being part of the East Wing press corps meant that her personal work-life balance got thrown out of whack.
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music