May 11, 2012
William Balfour found guilty on all counts.
May 9, 2012
Update: After hours of tense closing arguments, the fate of the accused is in the hands of the jury.
May 7, 2012
Does the lack of DNA on the murder weapon mean that William Balfour will walk? An expert weighs in.
May 4, 2012
Friend says that Balfour was Jason Hudson's only enemy. Plus: No more cellphones for reporters in courtroom.
April 27, 2012
Three key witnesses testify.
April 23, 2012
She testified that she never liked the man accused of killing her family members, "not even in grammar school."
April 9, 2012
Jury selection is under way in the murder trial of the man accused of murdering the Grammy winner's family members.
April 3, 2012
After more than three years, the man accused of killing the star's family is headed to trial.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The former baseball star posted the personal information of a woman he's charged with assaulting.
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Kordell Stewart Denies Claims That He Locked Porsha Out Of Home
- Parent Locked Out Of Spelman Graduation Vows To Stop Support
- Michael Adebolajo Named As Suspect In London Terrorist Attack
- The Sad Truth: Why Kiera Wilmot’s Case Isn’t Over
- Cleveland Eateries Promise Charles Ramsey Free Burgers For Life