by Claudio E. Cabrera onFebruary 12, 2012
Houston was the most awarded female artist of all time.
by Genetta M. Adams onFebruary 12, 2012
From a Super Bowl song to a pre-fame variety show visit, here are the late legend's best.
by Akoto Ofori-Atta onFebruary 12, 2012
Singers, rappers and mayors shared their grief over the sudden passing of Whitney Houston.
by Clay Cane onFebruary 11, 2012
Watching the late singer's public fall from grace was painful, but her talent transcended all.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 4 Americans Killed Since 2009 In US Drone Strikes
- Pope Francis: God Redeems Atheists For ‘Good Works,’ Christians Must Accept Non-Believers
- Funeral Program For Malcolm Shabazz Released
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966