by Earl Ofari Hutchinson onSeptember 6, 2012
In a piece for the Huffington Post, Earl Ofari Hutchinson breaks down the racial backdrop to the GOP candidate's presidential race.
by Gene Demby onJuly 4, 2012
Gene Demby, writing at the Huffington Post, says that the president is struggling with white support, and he puts the issue in statistical and historical perspective.
by Abdul Ali onDecember 13, 2010
In South Africa, the white-led Democratic Alliance aims to recruit disgruntled supporters of the ANC, the party that was instrumental in defeating apartheid and electing Nelson Mandela.
by Omar Wasow onJanuary 10, 2010
The Senate majority leader has apologized for his remarks about race and color, but he was simply being honest about how voters react to skin color.
by Jack White onDecember 19, 2008
A nine-point plan for winning over white voters—and the election.
by Jack White onDecember 15, 2008
Couldn't have done it without you.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Being The Change: Philadelphia Grandmother Earns Culinary Degree, Credits Obama With Motivation
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]