by Very Smart Brothas onApril 27, 2013
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onNovember 13, 2012
A self-described "middle-aged, middle-class white man" says, "200 years of American bro-ocracy have come to an end." And he's surprisingly happy about it.
by Adam Serwer onJuly 2, 2009
Why the Republican hitman is delivering the best news for black folks on television.
July 1, 2009
Your least-favorite talking heads who popularized the age of rage.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.