April 14, 2010
Twenty years ago, hip-hop met raw, uncut, comedic funk in prime-time, and TV was never the same.
by Erin E. Evans onApril 13, 2010
The groundbreaking comedy sketch show debuted 20 years ago. What would it look like if it aired today?
April 12, 2010
During its five-season run, 'In Living Color' was responsible for launching the careers of quite a few performers. Some made it big. Others not so much. Here's what the cast has been up to for the past 20 years.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police
- Jay-Z On Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘It’s Not True’
- Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb, Kills 51
- Cali Doc Sentenced To 14 Years Prison Time Over Cancer Cure Scam
- Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours