by Jenée Desmond-Harris onSeptember 27, 2012
They say it's "all about election integrity," but others see the efforts as "bigotry of the highest order."
by Nsenga Burton onNovember 3, 2010
Rhode Island voters keep official name intact.
October 29, 2010
You can enact as much change as you want, but if nobody hears about that change then you're going to look inept.
July 6, 2010
The Justice Department’s dismissal of voter-intimidation charges against members of Philadelphia’s New Black Panther Party, a decision at the center of testimony before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights Tuesday, is one in which every American -- particularly ones of color -- should be interested.
by Lenny McAllister onDecember 16, 2008
Disgruntled and suspicious voters pose a greater risk to our elections than voter fraud ever will.
by Kai Wright onDecember 15, 2008
Early skirmishes over voting rights and access may be nothing compared to the fight coming on Election Day.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]