by Leila McDowell onNovember 2, 2012
Cornell Belcher told us how storm damage might affect Nov. 6, and how early voting now compares with 2008.
by Michael Skolnik onNovember 2, 2012
Global Grind's Michael Skolnik uses the story of a wheelchair-bound man's commitment to President Obama's re-election to emphasize that "anyone who can vote needs to vote."
by Peter Levine onDecember 2, 2011
Your Take: Young African Americans are engaged in politics but aren't guaranteed to turn out in 2012.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onNovember 22, 2011
Broadly engaged? Donor? Talker? Where do you fit in?
September 27, 2010
Acknowledging that some of the changes on which he'd campaigned had yet to surface, President Obama told college students on Monday that frustration was not an excuse not to be vigilant about the political process.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
As the ousted chief becomes the face of the flap, keep these facts in mind.
Six citizens were sentenced to one year for their "insulting" tweets.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Kiera Wilmot: NASA Engineer Awards Fla. Teen Scholarship To Space Academy
- Mourners Gather In Oakland To Remember Malcolm Shabazz
- 13 People Shot In Detroit Within 24-Hour Period
- 20 To 25 Injured As Conn. Commuter Trains Collide
- Murder Suspect, 20, Allegedly Admits To Killing Teen Because She Refused Abortion