by Leila McDowell onNovember 2, 2012
Cornell Belcher told us how storm damage might affect Nov. 6, and how early voting now compares with 2008.
by Michael Skolnik onNovember 2, 2012
Global Grind's Michael Skolnik uses the story of a wheelchair-bound man's commitment to President Obama's re-election to emphasize that "anyone who can vote needs to vote."
by Peter Levine onDecember 2, 2011
Your Take: Young African Americans are engaged in politics but aren't guaranteed to turn out in 2012.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onNovember 22, 2011
Broadly engaged? Donor? Talker? Where do you fit in?
September 27, 2010
Acknowledging that some of the changes on which he'd campaigned had yet to surface, President Obama told college students on Monday that frustration was not an excuse not to be vigilant about the political process.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News