by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMarch 9, 2012
In today's link roundup: Another racial blunder in international fashion. Plus: Michelle Obama speaks at Women of Courage awards.
by Aisha I. Jefferson onFebruary 18, 2012
The supermodel talks about her role in Tyler Perry's Good Deeds and her friendship with Whitney.
November 11, 2011
From Journal-isms: The Patriot-News featured an editorial calling on Penn State University President Graham Spainer to step down.
by Nsenga Burton onNovember 19, 2010
It's official. First Lady Michelle Obama is a fashionista.
by Helena Andrews onJanuary 7, 2009
Why it still hurts to see a white woman draped across a teeth-baring black man.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Memes making fun of the two rage on for hours on Twitter and Instagram.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt