by Jenée Desmond-Harris onApril 3, 2012
The former White House official on his new book and his "360-degree view" of Democrats' mistakes.
by Cynthia Gordy onJune 29, 2011
The former White House "green-jobs czar" hopes to take a page from the Tea Party and change the economic discussion in Washington. But will people buy in?
by Cynthia Gordy onFebruary 3, 2011
President Obama has been talking about green jobs for years, but most of the country is still waiting to see them. Here's why, according to his former green-jobs adviser and other advocates.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Sergio Garcia's insulting comment to Tiger Woods sparks a conversation on Twitter.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966
- Lil Scrappy: I’m Addicted To Weed!
- Black Conspiracy Theory 101: Did The White Author Of ‘Black Like Me’ Die From Skin-Darkening?
- Golfer Makes Fried Chicken Joke About Tiger Woods