February 13, 2011
There's something majestic about seeing black love on-screen. Between Cliff and Clair's romantic moments on their couch and Dwayne Wayne squealing "Baby, please, please," there's plenty of love to go around this Valentine's Day.
by Kellee Terrell onFebruary 11, 2011
Wondering why your soul mate's so hard to find? Try looking in the mirror first, advise bloggers Damon Young and Panama Jackson, authors of Your Degrees Won't Keep You Warm at Night.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News