by Nsenga Burton onSeptember 22, 2010
Execution is set for Thursday.
August 5, 2010
The Supreme Court will have its fourth woman justice.
June 28, 2010
Supreme Court nominee Elena Kagan will break silence in the face of GOP opposition.
by E.R. Shipp onApril 20, 2010
Nominees have a long history of going astray after they don the black robes.
by Sherrilyn A. Ifill onAugust 18, 2009
In a controversial move, the Supreme Court sends the 1989 death row case back to federal court. Will compelling evidence prove Troy Davis innocent?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead
- Christopher ‘Notorious B.I.G.’ Wallace Would Have Been 41 Today