by Ann Clark Espuelas onOctober 22, 2012
Malawi's and Liberia's leaders champion reproductive health in a way that most U.S. leaders do not.
September 23, 2009
Making his first appearance before the United Nations General Assembly as president, Barack Obama laid out a forceful, well-received case for international cooperation in a globalized world. He laid out "four pillars" that would determine America's relationship to the diplomatic and peacekeeping body going forward.
September 22, 2009
Obama dined with 25 African heads of state and lead diplomats, a lunch designed to broaden and expand the vision for US partnership with the continent expressed in his July visit to Accra, Ghana. Obama stuck with the framework established in Accra and during Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's August trip across the continent, which is that good governance, a robust civil society and investment in human capital are key to continued US partnership with Africa.
September 21, 2009
The infamous prankster activists known as the "Yes Men" have struck again--hijacking Monday's NEW YORK POST to promote the cause of climate action and energy security.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A trending topic turns into an informative consciousness-raising session.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview