May 18, 2009
Though some may argue that the high jobless figures have finally peaked it does little to comfort those that have just entered the unemployment line.
May 14, 2009
Click here for Thursday's headlines.
by Sam Fulwood III onMay 12, 2009
I never thought I’d be looking for a job at the same time as my graduating daughter. But the recession has made us a team.
by Dayo Olopade onDecember 31, 2008
Easier said than done. Facing a shrinking economy, college grads adjust their expectations and rethink their choices.
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music
- Face2FaceAfrica Honors Distinguished Africans At 2nd Annual F.A.C.E. List Awards
- No Trace Of North Carolina Family Man Missing Since 2010
- Tough Texas Mom Jacks Up Would-Be Carjacker