by Megan K. Scott onFebruary 1, 2013
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onFebruary 24, 2012
In today's link roundup: Giuliani attacks Obama for Iran dealings. Plus: What hip-hop needs to learn about sexual violence.
by Knolly Moses onMay 22, 2010
'Calypso and Chutney' politics could put a woman prime minister in power in this energy-rich Caribbean nation.
by Martin Johnson onApril 7, 2009
If more players stayed in school instead of jumping to the NBA, there would be more mature teams like UNC playing NCAA basketball.
by Martin Johnson onMarch 30, 2009
The numbers says that the Tar Heels and the Huskies are the two best teams in the country, and if they play for the championship, I may have to shut up about the “decline of the college game.”
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The 17-year-old rapper made threats after she bashed his song online.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Life Coach Helps Entrepreneurs Take Their Businesses To Next Level
- Michael Clarke Duncan’s Grave Desecrated By Racists, Family Says
- Commerce Department Announce $6.3 Million Minority Business Grant Competition
- Chief Keef Threatens To ‘Slap The Sh*t’ Out Of Katy Perry
- Morgan Freeman Goes To Sleep During TV Interview [VIDEO]