by E.R. Shipp onApril 17, 2012
Prosecutors face many hurdles to prove the second-degree-murder charge in the Trayvon Martin case.
March 30, 2012
This week on the Confab: Join staff writer Jenée Desmond-Harris as she chats with assistant editor Akoto Ofori-Atta and contributor E.R. Shipp about how Florida's "Stand your ground" law is playing out in the Trayvon Martin case, the smear campaign against the slain teen, and 17 other unarmed black men and boys who have met similar fates.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview