by Wole Soyinka onOctober 1, 2012
Your Take: A Nobel laureate says we must stop excusing religion's role in crimes against humanity.
by Julie Walker onSeptember 29, 2012
Its president, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, says yes and that African Americans can help.
September 25, 2012
President Obama will deliver remarks to the United Nations General Assembly and at the Clinton Global Initiative Annual Meeting.
September 24, 2012
President Obama will appear on The View and attend the 67th session of the United Nations General Assembly.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]