by Wole Soyinka onOctober 1, 2012
Your Take: A Nobel laureate says we must stop excusing religion's role in crimes against humanity.
by Julie Walker onSeptember 29, 2012
Its president, Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, says yes and that African Americans can help.
September 25, 2012
President Obama will deliver remarks to the United Nations General Assembly and at the Clinton Global Initiative Annual Meeting.
September 24, 2012
President Obama will appear on The View and attend the 67th session of the United Nations General Assembly.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)
- Mike Goodson: NY Jets RB Arrested On Weapons, Drug Charges