October 26, 2012
A Trayvon look-alike contest in Kansas? Plus: George Zimmerman's lawyers: Cops will testify for us.
October 18, 2012
"Stand your ground" hearing this spring? Plus: George Zimmerman trial set for June.
October 12, 2012
Zimmerman's mom: Media are for bad impression of my son. Plus: Zimmerman's brother goes on Twitter tirade.
October 4, 2012
Is George Zimmerman suing NBC over tape editing? Plus: Sanford Police Department gets reaccredited.
September 28, 2012
Zimmerman lawyers begin depositions. Plus: George Zimmerman resists turning over medical records.
September 21, 2012
George Zimmerman's friend's book: A very different account of Trayvon's death. Plus: Prosecutors want school records kept secret.
September 14, 2012
Trayvon's dad: He saved my life. Plus: George Zimmerman's friend writes a book to defend "most hated man in America."
September 7, 2012
The Zimmerman defense wants Trayvon's school and disciplinary records. Plus: Judge rejected "Stand your ground" in previous murder case.
September 2, 2012
Why was there no Trayvon talk in Tampa? Plus: Woman yelling about Zimmerman case charged with disorderly conduct.
by Lynette Holloway onAugust 23, 2012
George Zimmerman's lawyers say they are shutting down a Facebook page because it was leading to unhelpful discussions. Plus: Zimmerman's lawyers try to block a subpoena to release his medical records.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.