by Marc Lamont Hill onJune 12, 2012
Marc Lamont Hill writes in a piece for Ebony that this case is just another example of how the justice system fails our transgender brothers and sisters.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMay 21, 2012
"I am a boy," Kathryn insisted at age 2. Read about why her family has decided to take her seriously.
by Kellee Terrell onMay 15, 2012
A black transgender woman faces prison for killing her attacker. Her supporters call that a crime.
September 28, 2009
East Cleveland mayor Eric Brewer is alleged to be a transvestite and that may be why he needs to be re-elected mayor of East Cleveland, Ohio.
by Saaret E. Yoseph onDecember 16, 2008
Are transgendered contestants the next big wave in reality television?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News