by Jozen Cummings onFebruary 19, 2010
His personal life may be back on course, but when he gets back to the golf course, will we even care?
by David Swerdlick onDecember 4, 2009
Tiger Woods just got interesting.
December 4, 2009
This week on The Confab: What should we be doing about AIDS? Will more troops in Afghanistan end the war sooner? Unemployment numbers are down. But jobless black folks are still not fairing as well as white job seekers. And much ado about Tiger Woods. Join The Root's deputy editor Terence Samuel as he talks with senior culture writer Teresa Wiltz, senior writer Kai Wright and copy editor Erin Evans.
* Podcast production by Abdullah Rufus.
* Podcast theme music by Timothy Morrison.
by Terence Samuel onDecember 2, 2009
Let Tiger Woods be a lesson to you.
JIMI IZRAEL: 10 Things You Can Learn From Tiger Woods.
December 2, 2009
I don't much believe in the cult of celebrity, but sometimes you learn a lot from watching how the rich and famous live their lives.
December 1, 2009
He thinks journos are doing Tiger Woods dirty with their coverage of his car crash...
November 30, 2009
Questions swirl as to what really caused Woods' accident...
by jimi izrael onNovember 29, 2009
It’s too early to know what really happened the night Tiger Woods crashed his car. But if it turns out to be a case of domestic violence, then Tiger owes it to his fans to speak up.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead
- Christopher ‘Notorious B.I.G.’ Wallace Would Have Been 41 Today