by Erin E. Evans onJune 2, 2009
The CW is trashing The Game and Everybody Hates Chris. Brace yourselves for a Tyler Perry existence.
March 9, 2009
For six seasons, this lipstick lesbian soap “got” the nuances of racial identity and women’s lives. It will be missed—even if it did wimp out in the series finale.
by Helena Andrews onJanuary 7, 2009
TV used to have "events." Now, we have Diddy.
by Evette Porter onJanuary 6, 2009
The only thing missing from black family reality television is the reality.
by Jam Donaldson onJanuary 5, 2009
How today's black television family could learn from the Evanses.
by Mychal Massie onDecember 19, 2008
Why J.C. Watts' black television venture is a bad idea.
by Karen Dewitt onDecember 17, 2008
While we're ditching analog TV, why not kick the whole tube?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead
- Christopher ‘Notorious B.I.G.’ Wallace Would Have Been 41 Today