by Gloria Malone onMarch 17, 2013
Gloria Malone, head of Teen Moms NYC, writes in the New York Times in response to NYC Mayor Bloomberg's campaign against teen pregnancy that she was a young mother, and she turned out all right.
March 12, 2013
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg gets it right with teen-pregnancy ads.
by Dr. Boyce Watkins onApril 30, 2012
News One blogger Dr. Boyce Watkins tries to make peace with the image of several Georgia teens proudly displaying their baby bumps, apparently as part of a pregnancy pact.
by Helena Andrews onApril 28, 2011
Single-Minded: More than 50 years ago, a white man donned blackface to expose Jim Crow racism. Now a teenager dons a belly bump to expose prejudice against pregnant teens.
by The Buzz onJanuary 1, 2011
16 and Pregnant alum Markai was followed as she decided to terminate a second unplanned pregnancy. How did it happen again?
by Stephane Dunn onDecember 17, 2008
When did single parenthood and teen pregnancy stop being important to the family values party?
by Sam Fulwood III onDecember 17, 2008
Sept. 4, 2008 -- Has the religious right changed its mind about teen pregnancy?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.
- Detroit Mom Says 4 Women Attacked Her In Front Of Her Children
- UPDATE: 9-Year-Old Girl Who Went Missing After Oklahoma Tornado Found Dead