by Jack White onMay 10, 2013
Why his legacy will hinge on battles closer to home and would be hurt by another military morass.
April 28, 2013
The former presidential candidate offered advice on Sunday's Meet the Press regarding the conflict.
August 18, 2012
As unrest continues in Syria, it is unclear if the second in command has left the regime.
July 28, 2012
Syria's team leader says he's worried about those at home.
July 15, 2012
The Red Cross reports that the conflict's violence has spread across the country.
June 16, 2012
Because of high violence in the country, U.N. officials have confined their employees to safe houses.
March 6, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: During a wide-ranging press conference, the president had a special message for Romney.
December 25, 2011
Journal-isms: Only one person of color made Forbes' annual list. Where are the other minority media folks?
by Nsenga Burton onAugust 10, 2011
Amid escalating violence, U.S. could call for al-Assad to step down.
May 12, 2011
From Journal-isms: The appointment represents a major assignment for a black journalist at a network that is struggling with diversity issues. Plus: Bossip website stands by decision to show dead fetus.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Precious Allen: Cincinnati Mother Accused Of Assaulting Daughter’s Classmate Sues School, Police
- Jay-Z On Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘It’s Not True’
- Huge Tornado Hits Oklahoma City Suburb, Kills 51
- Cali Doc Sentenced To 14 Years Prison Time Over Cancer Cure Scam
- Politicians Fume Over Bronx ‘Ghetto’ Bus Tours