by Clarence Page onJuly 11, 2012
Columnist Clarence Page, writing at the Sun Sentinel, says that few conservatives in leadership positions have offered much in the way of a serious alternative to the president's Affordable Care Act.
by Akiba Solomon onJuly 5, 2012
ColorLines' Akiba Solomon details what she says are "serious, buzz-killing holes" and loopholes in the Affordable Care Act.
by Farai Chideya onJune 30, 2012
Farai Chideya, writing at her website, sees a future division not only between today's haves and have-nots but also between people who can afford more advanced technologies and those who cannot.
June 29, 2012
Journal-isms: The news networks initially reported that the individual mandate was struck down.
by Earl Ofari Hutchinson onApril 9, 2012
Uninsured blacks and Latinos are likely to face devastating repercussions if the reform law is overturned, says Earl Ofari Hutchinson.
by Nsenga Burton onSeptember 30, 2011
The White House is confident that the Affordable Care Act will be upheld.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Memes making fun of the two rage on for hours on Twitter and Instagram.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt