July 4, 2012
This week on the Confab: Join Assistant Editor Akoto Ofori-Atta as she chats with contributor Scott T. Sterling, Staff Writer Jenée Desmond-Harris and Senior Political Correspondent Cynthia Gordy about the Supreme Court's Affordable Care Act decision, the upcoming Olympics and the 2012 BET Awards.
by Eugene Robinson onJune 30, 2012
Washington Post columnist Eugene Robinson writes that the most important thing about the Supreme Court's Affordable Care Act decision is what it means for the nation's long-term physical and moral health.
by Kai Wright onJune 29, 2012
ColorLines' Kai Wright says the Affordable Care Act recognizes that a system that ignored the needs of 50 million people would have collapsed upon itself -- and he points out that many of the ignored were members of ethnic minority groups.
by Jack White onApril 3, 2012
RightWatch: If the health care law is overturned, it will be proof that compromise wasn't the answer.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The 17-year-old rapper made threats after she bashed his song online.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Chief Keef Threatens To ‘Slap The Sh*t’ Out Of Katy Perry
- Morgan Freeman Goes To Sleep During TV Interview [VIDEO]
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’