March 7, 2012
Blogging the Beltway: Gingrich lived to fight another day, and Romney barely made it.
March 6, 2012
Romney is projected to win six contests, solidifying his GOP frontrunner status.
by Cynthia Gordy onMarch 6, 2012
Some battleground states will see intense GOP battles today, but will they turn blue in November?
by Jack White onFebruary 1, 2012
RightWatch: The negative ads that helped Romney win the Florida primary will hurt him in November.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A tech-marketing firm invites a new hire to join their team using social media.
Recent film exposes journalists' guilt. Plus: The Root's valued leader resigns.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Va. GOP Candidate: Planned Parenthood Worse Than KKK, Civil Rights Leaders Guilty Of Genocide
- Obama Morehouse Speech: President Talks Racism, Choices & ‘Excuses’ At 2013 Commencement [VIDEO]
- Authorities: Hofstra Student Was Killed By Police [VIDEO]
- Happy Birthday, El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz (Malcolm X)
- Mike Goodson: NY Jets RB Arrested On Weapons, Drug Charges