by Jamilah Lemieux onJune 5, 2013
Clutch magazine's Jamilah Lemieux explains why we should "call the NAACP" and "have another word funeral."
by Danielle T. Pointdujour onJanuary 8, 2013
Writing at Ebony, Danielle T. Pointdujour recalls how a serious health scare made her re-evaluate her commitment to being a "superwoman."
by Helena Andrews onJuly 22, 2010
Enough, already! Playing chicken with your feelings can get old. Real old.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Celeb Social: Check out the first in a weekly series dedicated to stars' social media accounts.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- James Helps Heat Stave Off Elimination In Game 6 [VIDEO]
- Serena Williams On Steubenville Rape: ‘Boys Did Something Stupid, But…Maybe She Wasn’t A Virgin’
- House Passes Far-Reaching Anti-Abortion Bill
- Dark Girls: Documentary About Dark-Skinned Women To Air On OWN Network
- Jay-Z-Samsung Deal Shows New Ways To Promote Music