September 2, 2009
On the heels of the Sotomayor confirmation, another Supreme Court seat may be in play. The potential appointment of three justices in his first term will make President Obama among the most powerful presidents to influence the Court’s direction in decades.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A study measures which countries share the most information online, with surprising results.
Her Bowie State speech could hint at a change of heart in the White House.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt