January 29, 2010
This week on The Confab: The not-so-big message behind the president's State of the Union address, why Chris Matthews forgot that he was white and the fading headlines on Haiti's recovery. Plus, the unappealing iPad and "trifling" state of John Edwards. Join The Root's managing editor Joel Dreyfuss as he talks with senior culture writer Teresa Wiltz, Washington reporter Dayo Olopade and The Root's regular contributor Kai Wright.
* Podcast production by Abdullah Rufus.
* Podcast theme music by Timothy Morrison.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
Will Eric Holder consult journalists of color during the Justice Department's review?
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Being The Change: Philadelphia Grandmother Earns Culinary Degree, Credits Obama With Motivation
- Parents Talk Leaving Chicago In Wake Of Mass School Closings
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]