April 24, 2012
Journal-isms: A Pew report says that coverage of Romney became more favorable after his Michigan-primary victory. The same report says that Obama had more negative than positive coverage.
by Abdul Ali onOctober 7, 2011
A growing number recognize that it will be a crucial skill for competing in the global marketplace.
May 3, 2011
Clinton says the State Department's job is now to "convince people [Osama bin Laden] was a murderer and not a martyr."
by Foreign Policy onJuly 23, 2010
No, the U.S. military is not trying to take over Africa. Here's what we're actually doing.
January 21, 2010
In a landmark speech on web diplomacy, Hillary Clinton stood up for freedom of speech and free access to technology as key rights of the 21st century. But authoritatian states like China don't seem to care. Who will win the Internet war?
August 17, 2009
Teens snatched from family homes. Bodies found mutilated in dumpsters. Police complicity. How many gay men must die before the world cares?
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
The singer constantly pushes the envelope with the pictures she shares, but is it all a gimmick?
By pleading the Fifth, the person at the scandal's center didn't quell the uproar.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 12-Year-Old Girl Hangs Herself After Being Cyberbullied By Classmates
- Gunman Shoots Up Strip Club With AK-47 After DJ Refuses To Play Song
- No Surprise: Some GOP Foaming At Mouth For Obama Impeachment Amid ‘Scandals’
- Body Of Portland Woman Missing In Hawaii Found On Beach
- Check Out Barack ‘Barry’ Obama’s Prom Pics!