January 27, 2010
Obama's first State of the Union address took on big banks, health care, and job creation. But it won't solve the country's woes—that much is up to the Democrats and Republicans in Congress.
by Jack White onJanuary 26, 2010
In his first State of the Union address, Obama must address the most urgent need in America. We need more jobs.
by Martin Johnson onMarch 6, 2009
The NBA isn’t Bear Stearns or Lehman Brothers. But they do need to tighten up on their baller-status spending.
by Natalie P. McNeal onJanuary 6, 2009
Thanks to my vow of frugality, I'm finally a respectable woman.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A trending topic turns into an informative consciousness-raising session.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News
- Katherine Jackson Leaves Court In Tears During M.J. Civil Trial
- Detroit Freak Judge’s Ex-Lover Makes Fool Of Herself During TV Interview
- George Zimmerman’s Attorney Attempts To Smear Image Of Trayvon Martin