July 14, 2010
There are plenty of obnoxiously promiscuous heterosexuals in any organization, and if that has little to no bearing [on their membership], why should a self-respect homosexual be treated any differently?
July 12, 2010
The issue of homosexuality in our organizations is usually talked about in hush-hush tones. It's more "Do you think that brother/sister is gay?" or "I think that chapter is recruiting gays."
June 21, 2010
What are the real life stages of Black Greek life? How do you look at Black Greekdom from when you're first initiated until you're old and jaundiced?
June 11, 2010
But wherever you stand on black fraternities and sororities, I promise you that I will tackle Black Greek subjects with seriousness, humor and, when needed, a bit of absurdity. And you will be entertained.
by Raven L. Hill onDecember 18, 2008
Don't let outdated stereotypes about AKAs stop us from celebrating the new black doll.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
That people share attacks on social media is unfortunate, but also helpful in the end.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge
- Michael Parson: Man Sentenced To 35-Years For Shooting Wife Eight Times
- Eric Holder Signed Off On Search Warrant For James Rosen E-Mails: NBC News