by Jenée Desmond-Harris onApril 25, 2013
The former Starting Point host will study American public education.
by Uptown Magazine onMarch 27, 2013
February 23, 2013
The anchor will leave her morning show to produce documentaries for the network.
by Jenée Desmond-Harris onMarch 12, 2012
Spoiler: No (and it's not radical at all).
November 11, 2011
From Journal-isms: The Patriot-News featured an editorial calling on Penn State University President Graham Spainer to step down.
by Hayat Mohamed onApril 14, 2011
Could Chris Rock save CNN's ratings?
by Christopher Chambers onMarch 22, 2011
Soledad O’Brien talks to The Root about black involvement in the protests surrounding a proposed mosque in Murfreesboro, Tenn., the subject of her new CNN report.
July 23, 2009
That's right, we'll be keeping you up on all of Soledad's shenanigans and more...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.