by Erin E. Evans onJanuary 3, 2011
From the Haiti earthquake and the BP oil spill to Nicki Minaj's voices and Erykah Badu's video, Skillz covers it all.
December 29, 2009
For all the roundups, galleries and essays that we've run here on The Root, it's never really officially the end of the year until I hear Skillz' year-end wrap-up. I started following Skillz just after Thanksgiving, so that I'd be one of the first to know when he dropped his much anticipated roundup of the year's craziest events in pop and politics. Listen to it here.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The "no shame in my game" judge gets put on trial for misconduct.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- Teachers Credited With Saving Students In Okla.
- Chief Keef Arrested On Weed Possession Charge
- GOP Strategist Raynard Jackson Challenges President Obama, ‘Black Elite’ [OPINION]
- Porsha Stewart Locked Out By Husband Kordell?
- Activists Cornel West And Carl Dix Hold Mass Incarceration Dialogue In N.Y.C.