by Helena Andrews onJanuary 24, 2013
The Root contributing editor Helena Andrews, writing at xoJane, asks herself why she can't seem to stop consuming the depressing news about the fate of the unmarried.
by Demetria L. Lucas onMarch 15, 2012
Ask Demetria: Plenty of guys seek a strong partner. It isn't always your job that keeps them away.
by Kristal Brent Zook onSeptember 28, 2011
His messy past could be the right training for his new role as love adviser.
by Helena Andrews onFebruary 4, 2010
Yes, I’m single. Yes, I’m occasionally spotted in the company of a man. See: Rihanna.
by Marjorie Valbrun onJuly 6, 2009
Knowing why Michelle chose Barack won't help you find a mate.
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
These tweets will make you laugh -- and question the American educational system.
Joshua Hornsby's daughter Ja'Nae, who was 9 years old, was among seven people found dead on Monday.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Georgia Shoplifting Mom Runs Over 4-Year-Old Son, Child In Critical Condition
- D’aja Robinson: Suspect Questioned, Released In Shooting Death Of Queens, N.Y. Teen
- Ex-Bush Senior Adviser’s Son Accused Of Killing Man With Hatchet [VIDEO]
- Nurse Arrested For DUI In School Parking Lot [VIDEO]
- Reports: Jennifer Hudson Returning To ‘American Idol’ As Judge