by Very Smart Brothas onMarch 27, 2013
by Cynthia Gordy onOctober 18, 2011
Two decades after her seismic testimony, she doesn't shy away from talking about it.
September 29, 2010
Being white, they didn’t consider—as I had—the justice system’s especially rigid intolerance for crimes involving white women and black men.
May 14, 2010
Military sex trauma is a very real--and often overlooked--aspect of veteran treatment.
June 1, 2009
Seventeen years after her explosive testimony in the Court confirmation of Clarence Thomas, Anita HIll sits down with Essence and discusses Sonia Sotomayor, the Supreme Court and the testimony that made her famous...
- Most Popular
- Most Shared
A recent study shows that Facebook is being abandoned in large numbers.
His Morehouse gradation speech reignited the debate over his posture toward blacks.
The Chatterati Newsletter Sign Up
The Root DC
- Axel F, D.C.’s classic soul party, to return to the Howard Theatre
- Why I chose to attend a historically black college- as a white person
- Historically black colleges are seeing an increase in white students
- Doing away with food deserts in the District
- State of Equality and Justice in America: The Presumption of Guilt
- 4 Americans Killed Since 2009 In US Drone Strikes
- Pope Francis: God Redeems Atheists For ‘Good Works,’ Christians Must Accept Non-Believers
- Funeral Program For Malcolm Shabazz Released
- Man Brutally Murdered In London, Possible Terror Attack
- Bill Cosby Becomes 1st Black Emmy Award Winner On This Day In 1966